3 EVENTS, 1 LOCATION
This year’s Weekend With The Pros (WWTP) 2015 is in conjunction with the Business Owners Success Seminar (B.O.S.S.) and AMEA sponsored 7-Hour USPAP
3 great events one plane ride! Planned to save you time & money. You can Register for 1 or all 3 of these events depending on what makes sense for you.
To Register for any of these events just click the green TICKETS button above!
Host Chapter: Milwaukee/Minneapolis
*Program Activities Subject to Changes
HILTON MILWAUKEE DOWNTOWN, 509 West Wisconsin Ave., Milwaukee, Wi 53203, Phone: 414-271-7250
Hotel rate is $119.00 cut off is September 14, 2015. For Hotel Group Rate use word: MDNA Weekend With The Pros
SEE EVENT SCHEDULE PDF FOR PRINT:
Business Owners Success Seminar (B.O.S.S.) Thursday, October 15
- Join other principal stockholders and owners of MDNA member companies to share experiences, ideas and get answers to tough questions which you probably ask yourself on a regular basis. MDNA’s Business Owners Success Seminar (BOSS) will begin mid-day on Thursday, October 15th — the day before the MDNA Weekend With The Pros. All topics relevant to business owners running a successful machinery business are being considered. Interested participants will help develop the actual agenda.
$59 for the B.O.S.S. Seminar
In a confidential setting we will be discussing/sharing information on the topics that the B.O.S.S. attendees tell us are of most interest to them – some of the topics that have already been put on the itinerary include:
- Employee pay and employee retention
- Ethics & courtesy when buying/selling with/to fellow used machinery companies
- Cost savings secrets & best practices
- Maximizing your marketing dollars
Attendees for B.O.S.S. should plan to arrive on Thursday, October, 15th before noon.
Weekend With The Pros (WWTP) – Friday & Saturday, October 16-17
$129.00 member early bird, after September 25th $179.00
$229.00 non-member *non members must be sponsored by a current member and may not have attended a national meeting in the last five years
Educational Stops include:
- Bentley World-Packaging (MDNA Premier Vendor) has been in operation since 1942. They are custom packaging solutions, globally focused, and regionally positioned. With 15+ locations and over 1 million square feet of facility space within Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and operations in the port cities of Baltimore, Maryland and Charleston, South Carolina. Bentley is among the largest export and specialty packaging firms in the United States.
- Concept Machine Tool Wisconsin, Inc. (MDNA Member Firm) is a full service machine tool dealer with its headquarters located in Minnesota and branch office in Wisconsin. Concept Machine Tool exclusively represents a variety of the world’s finest machine tool manufacturers and has kept abreast of technological change by representing the most sophisticated and advanced machines available today.
- Acieta has been leading the way in automation technology for more than 30 years, with over 4,000 robotic system installs throughout North America. They’ve brought the best automation integrators together from Automated Concepts Incorporated and Ellison Technologies Automation to focus on what they do best-partnering with customers in all industry sectors to help them lower costs, increase productivity and thrive with automation solutions.
- Weldall Manufacturing, Inc. is a full service large scale welding and large fabrication manufacturer specializing in medium to large weldments crafted by extremely skilled American Welding Society (AWS) Certified welders. They possess the skilled workforce and capital intensive equipment required to complete intricate Precision CNC Machining and other secondary operations required by some of their clients’ various custom heavy duty equipment fabrication projects.
- Wisconsin Metalworking Machinery Inc.(MDNA Member Firm) is the largest stocking dealer in Wisconsin of used metalworking machine tools. They sell fabricating equipment, CNC and engine lathes, vertical and horizontal machining centers, grinders, shears, presses, boring mills, and more.
AMEA sponsored 7-Hour USPAP – Sunday, October 18
- AMEA will be hosting a 7-hour USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) Course following WWTP. It is a requirement for all certified appraisers to take the USPAP refresher course every 3 years in order to remain up-to-date with their credentials. To determine if you are due for the course you can log in to the back office at www.amea.org This is the last time AMEA will be offering the 7-hour course during 2015.
Early Bird: member $275, non-member $325
Regular: member $375, non-member $425
Note: It is a requirement for all certified appraisers to take the USPAP refresher course every 3 years in order to remain up-to-date with their credentials. To determine if you are due for the course you can log in to the back office at www.amea.org.
Prerequisite: You must have already taken the 15 Hour USPAP course prior to taking this course.
Your registration fee includes ALL course materials.
This event is open to all AMEA, ASA, RICS, EAANA, ISA and NAA members at the member rate!
No refunds will be issued for this course if cancelled after September 1, 2015.
Watch this short newly released video (1:33) from past MDNA Weekend With The Pros to hear why other MDNA machinery dealers attended and what makes this event one of the best in the machinery industry!
[Not a valid template]